SUNDAY LOVES – TEA WEDDING IDEAS
I drink a lot of tea, I suppose that’s one of the issues with working from home that my kettle is in constant use! Having discovered the best English Breakfast Tea from Starbucks of all places and been treated to an indulgent afternoon tea with a friend this week I have tea on the brain! So today’s Sunday Loves of a whole bunch of tea wedding ideas for my fellow brew lovers lies in wait below.
1. Let’s get the obvious tea wedding ideas out of the way first… Afternoon Tea. A great option for post-ceremony in place of the traditional canapes. Face it, who doesn’t like tea and cake!
The best afternoon tea in London has to the Sanderson’s Mad Hatter’s Afternoon Tea – www.sandersonlondon.com
2. Tea wedding favours will be something new to wow your guests. Idea Chic on Etsy have a bunch of DIY options from mini tins to loose tea bags.
Love is Brewing DIY Wedding Favours from Idea Chic – www.etsy.com/shop/ideachic
3. Post dinner why not treat your gathered guests to a bespoke tea bar with vintage tea pots, cups and interesting brews to delight their taste buds.
Spied on Ruffled Blog – www.ruffledblog.com
4. If your celebrations are set in sunnier climbs you can still get your tea fix with iced tea or earl grey cocktails.
Iced Tea captured by White Box Weddings – www.whiteboxweddings.com
5. And one final tea wedding ideas, beautiful tea inspired wedding stationery. How amazing are these bespoke creations by Sugar Coated, a tea bag filled with heart shaped confetti – LOVE.
Tea inspired wedding invitations by Sugar Coated – www.sugarcoatedevents.blogspot.co.uk