LETTER LIGHTS FOR WEDDING – A GUIDE BY GLOW LOVE LIGHTS
You can’t have missed the latest wedding trend, oversized and fairground like lights. Letter lights for wedding venue dressing are perfect if your chosen spot doesn’t allow decorations to be hung/ attached or is just stunning as it is. Today the experts over at Glow Love Lights share their top tips for how to use and where to place these big lights at your wedding.
We all know that planning your big day should be one of the most exciting things you ever do. You’ll become a master at ‘wedmin’, you’ll work hard going through list after list, organising everything from the table plan to the bridesmaid’s dresses, from the flowers to the food. And you will find the perfect dress, the one that dreams are made of.
So what’s next? You have your venue and it’s exactly what you wanted but it could just do with that something extra to really set it off. To help you out, here are just a few of our top tips for bringing your day bang on trend with over-sized letter lights for wedding wow factor!
1. Use L.O.V.E letters as a back-drop to your ceremony. If you are lucky enough to have the space place LOVE lights at the end of the aisle. They will make for amazing photos, and are the perfect back-drop for saying your vows.
2. Top table. Sit your initials either side of your top table; people won’t be able to take their eyes off of you (as if they could already).
3. Space by the dance floor? Dance the night away and use the lights as a prop for your party photos, the ones where people are all just a little bit merry!
4. Chill out room for when Grandma and Granddad need a little bit of downtime, letter lights set the perfect mood to just chill.
5. On the stairs. Does your venue have a grand staircase? Yes, ok good. Then spell out love coming down the stairs and you are set to get some fab photos.
Letter lights are totally versatile and can fill any space to give that all-important wedding wow factor. Find out more about the Glow Love Lights team and their collection at – www.glowlovelights.co.uk