It seems like everyone I know is having babies, spring has truly sprung! Of course I have trendy baby present buying on the brain and have been snooping around the web this week. There are some really cool things out there for kids now, things I wouldn’t mind wearing. Anyways this Sunday I wanted to share my favourite flower girl fashion finds, to ensure your little helpers are walking down the aisle in style.
1. The designer collaboration – DVF for Gap Kids, big hearts for this one. The collection is awash with bright colours and and funky prints with my favourite pieces being the mini wrap dresses and leggings. If you want to dress your girls in something more funky than a pouffy white dress then I think you’ll love this collaboration, especially suitable for festival and destination weddings.
If you’re looking for flower girl fashion finds then take a look here – www.gap.co.uk
2. Crowning glory – yes I know we’re still digging hair down with flower crowns and chains but whats wrong with a pretty ponytail? Particularly when worn with a super cute hair band like this Lily of the Valley Butterfly one by Noro.
Shop my favourite fashionable store for non-adults Smallable – http://en.smallable.com/
3. Ready for a twirl – some of my favourite wedding shots are of flower girls spinning around merrily. This Topshop Mini tiered ruffle skirt would be perfect for some twirling.
Shop the entire adorable Topshop Mini collection at – www.topshop.com
4. Dancing feet – comfort will be key for very small flower girls and Inch Blue’s handmade shoes promise maximum comfort in the softest leather. Plus they have some adorable designs to choose from.
Take a closer look at these Buttermilk & Red Shoes at – www.inch-blue.com
5. Alternative Bouquet idea – Wands for your flower girls. Give your flower girls something different and more entertaining than a bouquet of flowers to carry. I’m loving these flower wands with ribbon streamers for summer weddings.