GIVEAWAY – JOIN US AT THE EXCLUSIVE ETSY WEDDING FAIR LAUNCH
Fancy joining me and the Bijou team at the exclusive launch of the Etsy Wedding Fair in May? I’ve bagged x10 pairs of tickets for you Bijou Brides, so grab a friend and lets seek out wedding inspiration whilst enjoying yummy drinks and nibbles.
The exclusive launch event is happening Thursday 14th of May before opening to the public that weekend. Here’s what you can expect from the night:
- Preview the marketplace
- Special discount on all items
- Free drinks & nibbles
- Live music
- Free admission to the floral wedding hairpiece workshop
- Plus a special gift just for you Bijou readers
If you want your big day to be original and unique the Etsy marketplace talent is a good place to start. The Wedding Fair aims to showcase top wedding sellers from around the UK so there’ll be a sweet selection of amazing wedding-y stuff, from wedding dresses and hairpieces through to cake-toppers and confetti. Whether you’re planning on going boho, rustic or sequins aplenty (check out their SS15 wedding trends guide) there’s bound to be something for every bride-to-be. Confirmed Etsy wedding experts in the line up include Gibson Bespoke, We Are Arrow, Hetty Rose, The Lovely Drawer and Sepia Smiles. Lots of my favourite people!
Emily Kent, owner of The Wedding Hair Company – available to style your hair and talk through options you may want to try for your big day.And even if you can’t join us at the launch they’ll be plenty of workshops for you to enjoy over the weekend, such as how to make your own fresh flower headpiece (a handy skill to have for festival season too).
Finally some special guests to tell you about:
- Music by DJ supremos the Wedding Smashers.
- Flowers by incredible Etsy seller Harriet Parry.
- Drinks (or cocktails) by Travelling Gin Company.
All the details:
- Exclusive launch event Thursday 14th May |5pm – 7.30pm
- Fair open Saturday 16th May 2015 | 10am – 6pm
- Fair open Sunday 17th May 2015 ) 10am – 5pm
At Oui 2 Rooms, 89 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1
To win a pair of tickets to the launch just email – email@example.com with your name, address and contact numner, stating ‘Etsy Fun’ as the subject.
Terms and Conditions
– Competition closes midnight 9th May 2015 and winners will be notified by email
– Your details will not be shared with any third parties
– Competition open to UK residents only