ETSY FINDS – SPRING WEDDING IDEAS
Not long until the Easter holidays, have you got fun plans? I have one client wedding over the weekend so have everything crossed for sunshine. Here are some ideas for reflecting this beautiful time of year in your wedding design.
1. Spring is nothing without the blossoming trees and fresh flowers. Floral wreaths like this twig and yellow berry design can be used to decorate venue entrances, guest chairs or even sat flat on a table as a quirky centrepiece.
Spring wreath by Wild Ridge Design – www.etsy.com/wildridgedesign
2. Bright floral designs could also be a feature on your stationery and why not keep that theme running on the day. Menus, guest place cards, order of service and even your cake topper are opportunities to incorporate your special design.
Hand painted flower garland cake topper by The Shoppe –www.etsy.com/ByMadelineTrait
3. As a nod to Easter festivities use painted wooden eggs as guest place settings or escort cards.
Personalised hand-painted easter eggs by Summer Svenson – www.etsy.com/summersvenson
4. Embrace Spring with pastel accents, don’t be afraid to paint everything and anything. Ombre effects are still huge news so vary your paint shades.
Shabby chic candle holders in distressed blue from Bragging Bags – www.etsy.com/braggingbags
5. Just because. Well aren’t these bunny hats and pants just the cutest thing you’ve ever seen.
Hat & Cold Crochet – www.esty.com/hatandcoldcrochet