SEPTEMBER BIJOU LOVES
We’re now cruising towards Autumn but turn that frown upside down fashionistas.
1. I tend to wear more jewellery in Autumn and have my eye on the new Thomas Sabo Glam & Soul collection. Apparently inspired by the Hollywood greats and the modern woman’s personal Karma it’s a delicious mix of jewel encrusted symbolism. Modelled by my style crush Georgia May Jagger, you Bijou brides should pay particular attention to the ‘Eternity of Love’ pieces in this season’s metal of choice Rose Gold.
View the entire Thomas Sabo Glam & Soul collection at – www.thomassabo.com
2. Next up on my current Bijou loves is one for the shoe lovers; Freya Rose’s exclusive ‘Garden Rose’ wedding shoe for BHLDN. We all know BHLDN only stock the most covetable bridal pieces and these flattering sheer sling backs with delicate (and removable) blossom detail are no exception.
Available now from – www.bhldn.com
3. It seems everyone I know is jetting off to sunnier climes and I have to admit my growing jealousy is palpable. Breaking out the swimsuits from their dusty cases and loading up on holiday reads may be a dream for me but you brides get to live it. If you haven’t started the honeymoon shopping, I’d recommend a browse through the Heidi Klein collection.
Browse for your honeymoon must haves at – www.heidiklein.com
4. Bridal superstar Jenny Packham has turned her hand to creating heavenly candles for Neom Organics. The ‘Happiness’ is on my birthday wish list with its sparkling blend of white neroli, mimosa flowers and lemon, mmmm. Plus gold on white is my current obsession!
Available now from – www.neomorganics.com
5. Finally if you ever had the dream house, pink heart wardrobe and wanted to wear Barbie’s bold outfits, now you can. Jeremy Scott brought all those childhood pink fantasies to life for Moschino’s Spring 2015 Ready-to-Wear collection. Complete with oversized plastic accessories Barbie was no longer a child’s play thing but rather a fashion icon and runway star. I am such a big kid and can see myself in the slogan prints and that mirror phone case was the talk of Milan Fashion week.
If you want to be a real life Barbie you can shop the collection now at – www.moschino.com